Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movember

So if you are reading this and don't know who I am, well I rock a beard and have for the last few years.

However, I shaved it off at the start of at the end of October for Movember. I have been growing it back steadily over the last couple of weeks and I have been getting my students to vote on the moustache style I should shave it into. I figure a quarter a vote would be a good way to help raise a bit of money for prostate cancer.

Anyways, I was talking with my period 3 grade 10s about how if the zorro style 'stache wins (which it currently is...) I'd had to have a bit of a five o'clock shadow (so it doesn't look as creepy). To which one of them interjects:

"Oh, my mom has one of those."

This same student, minutes later, asked if wintergreen lifesavers were only available during the winter.

It should be noted that she is the one to ask the 2011 question, previously posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment