Friday, June 18, 2010

Ridiculousness

I am marking some of the culminating activities I have received, thus far, from my grade 10s. They better hurry. There is only 20 minutes left until the drop-dead deadline.

One of the questions I asked had to do with adding an animal to the terrariums they constructed. I basically asked them what animal would you add to their terrariums and what would be the advantages/disadvantages to the environment in doing so. Oh, did I mention their terrariums are, at most, the size of pickle jars, most are smaller.

Here are some of the gems I have come across so far:

- "I would introduce a rabbit because they populate at a fast rate and they can eat the plants in the ecosystem."

- "If I were to introduce an animal to the environment I would choose deer."

- "I would introduce a giraffe...they are calm animals."

I NEED to find these miniature animals!

1 comment:

  1. buy me two bellini's at milestones and you'll be able to get a giraffe... and a donkey

    ReplyDelete