There is a male student in my period 3 grade 10 class that is always talking. Always. Some of the anecdotes he shares to me or whoever will listen seem a bit too unbelievable. He made some comment a little while back (which I forget! and am kicking myself for not writing it down...) that seemed like a blatant lie. I decided to ignore it and not call him on it. I was informed by a couple of his peers that he has been churning out these comments since elementary school. They shared a few with me. I had to write fast so I think I missed a few:
- He once surfed a wave higher than the school. (I presume he was referring to his elementary school at the time which is only 1 floor in height and not 3 like the high school...)
- His father is a priest and chemical engineer. Oh, and he fought in Desert Storm.
- He crashed a Ferrari
- His car insurance is $10,000/year...presumably because of the accident. (oh...and he is only 15 years old)
His latest?
- He has slept with 30 of his past 50 girlfriends.
No comments:
Post a Comment