Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Kid is a Gold Mine!

Here is another gem given to me last week by my storyteller of period 3:


Apparently, this young man has a picture in his house of his grandmother holding an AK-47. She was 75 at the time the picture was taken. In the same breath he also claims that his grandfather, who is currently 90, fought in WWI, WWII and the Cold War (not quite sure what he was 'fighting' in the Cold War...).


Side note:

My brother and I were talking about this student and his stories this past weekend when he said this: "Imagine if you went to this kid's house and EVERYTHING was true. There's a wrecked Ferrari in the driveway. You walk in to the house and his dad, wearing a priest's collar, says 'Hello my son. Sorry I didn't hear you come in as I was in the backyard chemical engineering'. His grandmother is downstairs cleaning and repairing her AK-47..."

This went on for a little while. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment